Would you like to make this site your homepage? It's fast and easy...
Yes, Please make this my home page!
Recipe of the week
You will need :
1 Packet of thinly-sliced vegetarian sausages (Fry's special Braai sausages - 500g)
2 Chopped onions
200 g Spring onions
1 Punnet asparagus
50 g Pumpkin seeds
Salt, pepper and 1/2 teaspoon cumin
Pasta (1 kg - dry)
C - Cheese sauce
Melt 25 gr butter
Add 2 tablespoons maizena
Slowly add 1 + 1/2 glasses milk
Whilst stirring add grated cheddar cheese
Add 5 ml yellow mustard
Add a little salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper
- Using the olive oil, fry the chopped onion, spring onion, asparagus and pumpkin seeds with the seasoning of salt white pepper and cumin in a frying pan.
- Add the thinly-sliced vegetarian sausages for 2 minutes only.
- Add A to B ( once the pasta has been cooked) and mix.
- Add the cheese sauce and mix once again.
- Gratine it in the oven for 3 minutes only.
- Enjoy and spread the word.
( Recipe supplied by Essam Abed )
If you have any recipes you would like to see on our website please send then to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your name will appear with the recipe.